Services For Landlords
DNG McCormack Properties offer a comprehensive property rental service managed from our Tullow branch. If you are looking for a property to rent please phone 059-9181912 or check our listings on Daft.ie
Our Rental Only service for Landlords includes the following:
- Initial consultation regarding rental market and rental values
- Advertise the property in our office with colour brochures and photos
- Advertise the property on www.daft.ie
- Carry out viewings of the property (evenings and Saturday viewings possible)
- Source tenants and negotiate an agreeable rent
- Check supplied references of proposed tenants
- Confirm and discuss tenancy with Landlord
- Prepare and complete the Lease Agreement, PRTB, HSE and Rental Allowance Forms. PRTB form given to landlord for registering
- Transfer utility bills
- Set up rental payment method generally by having standing order completed
- Collect month’s rent & deposit in advance
- DNG McCormack Rentals will be the landlord and tenants contact for the first week of tenancy to assist with any teething problems
Our full Property Management service includes the rental only services outlined in the paragraph above in addition to the following:
- Collect rents from tenants and pass on to landlord generally via bank transfer
- Periodical inspections will be carried out on the property
- DNG McCormack Rentals will be the main contact for all queries from the tenant
- We will organise and complete all agreed repairs to the property
- Purchase of household items agreed by the landlord
- Liaise between the landlord and tenant should disagreements arise
- Oversee cleaning or re-decorating between tenancies, if required
- Re-advertise and re-letting of the property when tenants vacate
- In addition to the practical and administrative advantages of having your property managed, it ensures the smooth running of the tenancy and increases the likelihood of renewal or quick re-let at the end of the period.
Residential Tenancies Act (2004)
Tenancies falling within the scope of the Residential Tenancies Act 2004 must be registered with the Private Residential Tenancies Board (PRTB). All our leases and documents comply with this act.
It is the responsibility of the landlord to register the details with the board and to pay for the registration. Both the landlord and the tenants are entitled to a copy of the details entered on the register.
As part of our letting services, we will prepare the PRTB form for you and have it signed by the tenants. In addition, we will be available to discuss and explain all aspects of the current Act, landlord’s rights and obligations as well as the tenant’s rights and obligations.
No terms and conditions in a lease can override the various terms of the Act, which would override the lease in the unlikely event of a dispute.
In the meantime, further information can be gathered at www.prtb.ie.