1. Member firm with 3 offices of the DNG Nationwide franchise, which has over 72 branded offices in every major town and city in the country.
2. Douglas Newman Good (DNG) is one of the top 30 brand names in Ireland
3. Members of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland, the leading professional body for construction, land and property professionals in Ireland.
4. Registered with the National Property Services Regulatory Authority and compliant with the new code of practice
5. Display of property on www.myhome.ie, www.daft,ie, www.dng.ie and www.mccormackgroup.ie amongst others
6. Inclusion in City & Town magazine, DNG’s property booklet, which is a high-quality, glossy production distributed throughout Ireland
7. Access to property advertising in the national press at vastly reduced rates
8. High quality internal and external photos on your brochure and on the internet
9. Excellent relationships with the national and local press allowing for potential free editorial coverage for your property
Service Level Agreement
a) Prepare the brochure for your property accurately, with professionally taken photos, and emphasising the positive features
b) Display the brochure for your property in our office windows
c) Include your property on our residential listing
d) List your property on the websites agreed as soon as possible
e) Give you advance notice of viewings on the property
f) Conduct these viewings on a professional, one-to-one basis pointing out the positive aspects of your property
g) Ensure, insofar as possible, that your house is left in the same condition after the viewing as it was before with alarm set, lights off etc
h) Contact you within 24 hours of every viewing to give you feedback
i) If provided, to keep your key in a secure, safe place
j) Offer you expert and honest advice on the presentation and value of your property
k) Advise you of any and all bids made on the property and the relevant status of the bidders (e.g. are they mortgage approved?, do they have a property to sell?, etc)
l) Endeavour to get the best possible price for your property
m) Offer you total confidentiality in all dealings
n) In conjunction with your solicitor, keep you fully informed of any developments, following a sale being agreed
These commitments are the building blocks that try to ensure that your home gets the service and exposure required to achieve the ultimate aim - a satisfactory sale.
We Value your privacy
The use of technology such as cookies allows us to operate and improve the functionality of our website, derive insights about our audience, provide social media features, and personalise content or advertising that may be of interest to you.
You can choose to accept and agree to this use, or you can manage your settings to adjust your choices.
You can change your mind any time by returning to this site.
If you do not allow certain cookies some areas of this site may not function as intended.
Manage Your Settings
Your Privacy Preferences
When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is used to make the site work as you expect it to, or to support your experience, or allow the website to analyse and improve the services offered.
The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Select the different category headings to find out more and change your settings.
Please note that if you do not opt in to some types of cookies it may impact on your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
Strickly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.
They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site.
They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site,
and will not be able to monitor its performance.